We will work with the contractor/subcontractor to finalize the design of the control system so we can then provide the control architecture and wiring diagrams. After that, we remain available for any support or installation questions the contractor/subcontractor may have.
To what extent will Messana work with the contractor/subcontractor to coordinate the installation?
Was this article helpful?
- How to Connect Messana Controls (mBox or mZone modules) to Hi-Velocity LV-Z Series Air Handlers?
- What are the dimensions and weights of Messana control devices?
- How to configure a router’s firewall to allow the Messana Controls (mBox) to connect to the Messana Cloud Server?
- My Messana App is not connecting locally to the system, and I’m receiving the message “Remote Connection Unavailable”. What should I do?
- How to troubleshoot the mBox Ethernet connection.
- How do I replace the fuse in Messana Controls’ devices (mBox and mZone)?
Knowledge Base Articles
- How Does Radiant Ceiling Heating and Cooling Work?
- Troubleshooting Login and Authentication Problems in the Messana App
- How to Clear App Data and Cache of the Messana App
- Why is Glycol recommended in a Hydronic system?
- Why it is important to properly fill and purge the Ray Magic radiant ceiling panels?
Knowledge Base Categories
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support