The mBox communicates with the Messana Cloud Server through UDP port 1194 and TCP port 443. Please ensure these ports are open in your router’s firewall.
How to configure a router’s firewall to allow the Messana Controls (mBox) to connect to the Messana Cloud Server?
Was this article helpful?
- How to Connect Messana Controls (mBox or mZone modules) to Hi-Velocity LV-Z Series Air Handlers?
- What are the dimensions and weights of Messana control devices?
- My Messana App is not connecting locally to the system, and I’m receiving the message “Remote Connection Unavailable”. What should I do?
- How to troubleshoot the mBox Ethernet connection.
- How do I replace the fuse in Messana Controls’ devices (mBox and mZone)?
- How do I verify if the Messana App properly connects to my local home network?
Knowledge Base Articles
- How Does Radiant Ceiling Heating and Cooling Work?
- Troubleshooting Login and Authentication Problems in the Messana App
- How to Clear App Data and Cache of the Messana App
- Why is Glycol recommended in a Hydronic system?
- Why it is important to properly fill and purge the Ray Magic radiant ceiling panels?
Knowledge Base Categories
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support