Yes, you can paint mSense room comfort sensors using the procedure below:
- Open the sensor by removing the reflective seal and pressing the two disassembly tabs simultaneously. Make sure that you do not remove the white thermal paste.
- Place the PCB in a safe location where it won’t be damaged by dust, paint, or other contaminants.
- Only paint the front of the mSense face, avoid painting the back where the PCB contacts the thermal paste.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Reassemble the sensor and install it within the wall.
By following these steps, you can ensure the mSense sensor functions correctly after painting.